Pet massage affects all the systems of the body:
- The lymphatic system is stimulated and the body’s ability to cleanse is enhanced.
- The quality of the coat and fur are improved, due to expressions of natural oils.
- The skin becomes more elastic and toned.
- Respiration is improved and the oxygen level in the body in increased.
- Muscles are relaxed and toned; trigger points, knots and spasms are loosened. The nervous system is stimulated or sedated through massage.
- Proprioception, or patters of movement and muscle memory, are enhanced.
- Circulation is improved which facilitates the flow of nutrients and the removal of toxins.
- Behavioral changes occur through stimulating or soothing the nervous system.
Our trained dog groomers specialize in dog grooming and pet massage services in the Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond metro areas.
Certified Sports or Maintenance Massage and Brush
by appointment only - Call 425.825.9663
Full-service Dog Grooming includes:
Call for Appointments